Responsible for efficiently performing all necessary maintenance in vacant apartments to ensure market ready move-ins.
- Must have average communication skills to be able to understand and follow directions
- Prefer knowledge of general maintenance, painting, market-ready procedures, pool maintenance and general grounds care
- Valid Driver's license
- Makes and/or assists with general appliance repairs, carpet repairs and minor A/C and electrical repairs.
- Performs and/or assists with carpentry work, painting and plumbing duties as required.
- Installs appliances and electrical fixtures as required.
- Handles designated service requests within 24 hours.
- Moves appliances, with assistance, using appliance dolly.
- Installs, repairs and rekeys deadbolt locks.
- Assists maintenance in maintaining a clean and orderly shop.
- Adheres to company key procedures.
- Participates in an ongoing community improvement plan and preventive maintenance program.
- Reports any maintenance problems.
- Assists with resident functions as required.
- Must be prompt, on time to work and have good, regular attendance.
- Adheres to and complies with company safety policies and rules and wears personal protective equipment (PPE) as directed. Adheres to OSHA safety standards that are applicable for the safe performance of job.
- Maintains courteous and helpful demeanor with residents, prospective residents, co-workers, vendors, etc.
- Must have mode of communication in which to be contacted at home and to respond in cases of emergency.
- Works on-call, overtime, weekend, holiday, and evening work as required.
- Wears company uniform with photo I.D. badge during work hours.
- May be transferred or assigned to work at another Milestone community.
- Acts as a team member with all associates of the management staff.
- Complies with all policies as outlined in the Operations Manual.
- Performs other duties as assigned by Community Director (or Assistant Community Director in Community Director's absence) and Maintenance Supervisor.
- May provide painting assistance as required.
- Frequently lifts and carries up to 45 pounds.
- Occasionally lifts and carries up to 80 pounds.
- Pushes and/or pulls appliances using appliance dolly up to 200 pounds.
- Moves objects from one floor to another.
- Frequently bends/stoops, climbs stairs, kneels, balances, reaches above shoulder height, walks, and twists.
- Has normal range of vision, hearing, and speech.
North Richland Hills, TX 76180
Milestone Management is committed to providing equal employment opportunities in all employment practices, including but not limited to recruitment, selection, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, selection for transfer, and compensation for all qualified associates, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, age, veteran's status, or disability.
Milestone Management is one of the largest privately owned residential property management and investment companies in the U.S. Our...