Responsible for retaining and growing current accounts and for gaining new market share in their given territory.
- Meet or exceed revenue and gross profit expectations.
- Prepare daily/ weekly action plans by individuals as well as by team to insure focused activity.
- Maintains sustained sales activities; appointments, demonstrations, proposals, phone and foot prospecting, and database updates.
- Keep abreast of changes in technology and understanding of basic user abilities to competently propose front-end solutions.
- Serves as the first line of contact with customers.
- Responsible to create and maintain accurate paperwork on each sale.
- Demonstrates a commitment to the Denitech sales process, values and code of ethics.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Requires College Degree
- Pocesses strong organizational and interpersonal skills and self-motivating
- Proficient in computer skills (i.e. Microsoft Office Suite)
- Possesses the ability to interpret, comprehend and apply complex material and instruction - prepare, provide and convey diversified information
- Previous sales experience is preferred, but not necessary
- Requires a valid driver's license and minimum levels of auto insurance coverage
Denitech - 24 months ago