Norbeck Technologies is located in Clinton MD. We are seeking Full-Time Management/Program Analyst to provide support at these locations on the Pentagon Reservation in Arlington, Virginia includes the Pentagon, Mark Center, and the Heating & Refrigeration Plant. Monday – Friday 7:00am to 6:00 pm
The position requires analytical ability, judgment, discretion, and knowledge of a substantial body of administrative or program principles, concepts, policies, and objectives.
- Have strong analytical skills in working with large amounts of data on a monthly interval, (40,000) plus individual task entries.
- Be familiar with creating Excel pivot tables from large amounts of data generated in Maximo from government inspectors.
- Be able to Alearn Crystal reports to mine data generated in Maximo.
- Have strong MS Office skills in creating reports from Excel to power point.
- Be able to learn and understand contracts that take deductions for nonperformance and translate into a deductible costs.
- Assist the COR in projecting future contractor performance trends to adequately project costs in option years and requests of equitable adjustments.
- Be able to work with minimal supervision and complete tasks assigned.
- Serve as analyst and advisor to management on the evaluation of the effectiveness of Government programs and operations
- The productivity and efficiency of the management of Federal agencies, or both.
- Requires knowledge of the substantive nature of agency programs and activities;
- Agency missions, policies, and objectives
- Management principles and processes;
- The analytical and evaluative methods and techniques for assessing program development or execution
- Improving organizational effectiveness and efficiency.
- May sometimes require an understanding of basic budgetary and financial management principles and techniques as they relate to long range planning of programs and objectives.
- The position requires skill in the application of fact-finding
- Investigative techniques
- Oral and written communications
- The development of presentations and reports.
- Must be experienced using Microsoft Office.
Two years general experience, two years specialized experience
Full Medical, Dental, Prescription Paid Holidays Annual Paid Vacation Paid Short Term, Long Term Disability
Monster - 8 months ago