Typical Job Function: |
Lead Controller for Global Infrastructure providing direct financial support to SVP of unit. Deliver monthly close, forecast, annual budget, PPM results and all supporting analysis. Active involvement with new & existing GIFT cases as well as M&A activity. Manage a team of 3 controllers based in Shelton, CT.
- Primary controller for Global Infrastructure group directly supporting SVP of unit
- Includes active participation in meetings, planning sessions and frequent contact with unit managers
- Deliver monthly close, forecast and annual budget
- Includes detailed analysis of results
- Approval of hardware purchasing process
- Ensure all SOX controls are met
- Quarterly and annual reporting requirements for internal and external purposes
- Ensure accuracy of detailed PPM results through service catalog allocation process
- Recommend and implement improvements to processes, financial reports and controls
- Create accurate and timely reporting documents for area SVP including forecast and budget review decks
- Direct supervision for at least 2 financial analysts based in Shelton
- Active involvement in new and ongoing GIFT cases, M&A and other special projects
- Support Business Unit Controller with special projects, ad hoc data requests and consolidation of GTS level financials
- BS degree in Finance or Accounting. CPA and/or MBA strongly preferred.
- Eight to twelve years of related experience, with a preference towards the financial services industry.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Outstanding analytical and problem solving skills.
- In-depth knowledge of Excel, Word and PowerPoint and in house financial systems (Hyperion, Essbase, PeopleSoft).
- Self-motivated and able to manage multiple tasks in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
The NASDAQ OMX is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants and employees are treated without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
See Job Description
CareerBuilder - 9 months ago