Where Creating the Best Hope for a Healthier Future Begins...
This Administrative Assistant II position provides professional level fiscal and administrative support services to relieve an administrator of a number of decisions and to coordinate the office management activities of the assigned organizational unit.
Additional Summary Specific to Job
POSITION KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Graduate Program
- General Admin assistance to all faculty
- Serve as Research Seminars Coordinator
- Reconcile Department Accounts Monthly
- Assist with Analysis of Dept & Fringe Accts
- Process Budget Transfers & Journal entries, Personnel Action Forms
- Manage Admin timesheets
Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, related field with a minimum of two (2) years progressive professional administrative experience or relevant experience in lieu of education.
Must have superior analytical and spreadsheet skills; Must have superior Excel Skills as general Microsoft Office Skills. PeopleSoft FMS highly desired.
Located in the prestigious Texas Medical Center, UTHealth is the most comprehensive academic health science institution in the Southwestern...