Who we are
At the Roche Group, about 80,000 people across 150 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we've become one of the world's leading research-focused healthcare groups. A member of the Roche Group, Genentech has been at the forefront of the biotechnology industry for more than 30 years, using human genetic information to develop novel medicines for serious and life-threatening diseases. The headquarters for Roche pharmaceutical operations in the United States, Genentech has multiple therapies on the market for cancer and other serious illnesses. Please take this opportunity to learn about Genentech, where we believe that our employees are our most important asset and are dedicated to remaining a great place to work. The Position
This position will provide high-level administrative support to the Vice President, Access Solutions organization within the Managed Care & Customer Operations (MCCO) organization. With minimal direction, this candidate will be responsible for a wide range of administrative duties as outlined below, with a strong emphasis on organization and proactive coordination of activities.
With high attention to detail, plans, coordinates and manages a complex calendar, which includes Access Solutions Leadership Team meetings. Organizes management travel, channeling communication and/or materials between the group. Provides support on editing and formatting management documents, materials and/or presentations, gathering information or conducting analyses to support the Vice President or other management team members.
burdens for senior management
- Complex calendar management including meeting scheduling, resolution of scheduling conflicts and scheduling appointments with external guests and interviews as necessary
- Schedules and coordinates teleconferences, travel, onsite/offsite meetings
- Process payment request, expense reports and purchase orders
- Streamline and reduce unnecessary administrative or operational
administrative questions or other inquiries
- Act as the team "go-to-person" for general operational or
appropriate) with the utmost professionalism
- Represent Genentech, Senior Director and team (as
compromise to quality; fully meeting or exceeding expectations, goals
- Exercise independent judgment and discretion with sensitive/confidential and proprietary information.
- Leads administrative staff in Access Solutions & Managed Care Marketing (sharing information and other relevant resources, helping others as needed, etc.) to ensure administrative requirements are met by the team of administrative professionals
- Ensure all assigned work is completed on-time and without
- Act in complete & total compliance with all laws, regulations
- Utilize only approved resources and messages to meet goals and
internal/external partners & stakeholders
- Work collaboratively, effectively and efficiently with all
or other project teams; helping the overall business of Genentech to
- Participate, as and when needed/appropriate, in cross-functional
continuously evolve, improve & excel Who you are
proficiencies with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Bachelors Degree is preferred
- 5+ years of senior level administrative assistant experience in a fast paced environment, preferably at the Senior Management or Executive level.
- Individual must possess strong, positive interpersonal and collaboration skills. *Demonstrated experience indicating attention to detail, organization and follow up skills.
- Experience organizing and coordinating a large team of administrative professionals is preferred
- Able to successfully manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet set deadlines.
- Ability to handle routine and impromptu assignments with minimal supervision yet displays flexibility in taking direction from team and co-workers.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Able to work independently, display proactive problem solving and good judgment within agreed parameters.
- Exercise discretion with sensitive/confidential information.
- Ability to remain poised in a fast-paced environment is essential.
- Must demonstrate outstanding computer skills and specific
Roche is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Roche - 13 months ago
Roche is on a medicinal roll. The company operates two segments, pharmaceuticals and diagnostics, and sells its products in some 180 countri...