Enaxis is a boutique management consulting firm operating as the trusted advisor to the energy IT executive.
Limited or no domestic and/or international travel!
For our clients , we excel at managing projects and programs for:
For our employees, we excel at providing a supportive venue where our people can excel and thrive in their careers, while enjoying a good work-life balance. We pride ourselves on our collaboration and mind share; we know that the team brings out the best in each other. We also realize that there’s much more to life than work and we encourage our employees to lead well-balanced lives with activities that are important to them. At Enaxis, you will find a variety of people with interesting stories–both personally and professionally.
- acquisitions or divestures
- outsourcing advisory work
- IT strategy development and execution (where strategy meets execution)
- Infrastructure technology changes (where business meets technology)
- planning for the next regulatory change
** Local candidates only**
We are seeking a full-time, salaried Management Consultant with a background in project management, consulting, business analysis, information technology (IT) and/or related experience.
- Display fundamental consulting and project management skills
- Demonstrate excellent verbal/written communication capabilities and presentation skills
- Structure and lead client meetings
- Incorporate client-driven functional and technology requirements into proposals, business cases, and other deliverables
- Lead and deliver large scale projects (e.g., Project Management and PMO)
- Use process improvement methodologies
- Work effectively as part of client and colleague teams
Oil and gas experience preferred
- Bachelor's degree requierd, Masters degree preferred
- 8+ years relevant business experience required
- Co nsulting experience (Big 4 or strategy firm) preferred
- Experience with information technology skills in one or more areas
- Fundamental knowledge of business processes and project methodologies
- Demonstrated leadership and interpersonal skills
- Advanced MS Excel, Project, Word, and PowerPoint skills
- Ability to work independently
- Willingness to participate in firm initiatives as well as promote core values of the firm
- Commensurate with experience
- Full benefits includes 401k, Medical, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, Vacation, Profit Sharing
Monster - 18 months ago