Hartman Executive Advisors is seeking candidates with a strong background in management consulting and technology, including operations, technical and managerial experience to work with our senior team of IT and business professionals on various IT assessment, strategic technology planning and project implementation engagements for our mid-Atlantic, mid-market clients.
Experience at aligning IT strategy and operations to achieve organizational strategic objectives is desired. We are seeking candidates with the ability to define technical vision and execute innovative, insightful technical solutions that meet the business goals of our clients. A strong history of leading high performance teams, achieving successful outcomes, and building solid relationships is a must.
- 7+ years progressively responsible, related experience as a management consultant or CIO
- Strong strategic thinking, leadership, staff development, and change management skills with the ability to synthesize complex business and technical data
- Proven ability to gather, understand, document and communicate business requirements and to translate these into systems specifications/project deliverables
- Excellent planning, organizing, budgeting, verbal, writing, executive presentation, and meeting management skills
- Ability to interact effectively across organization/ diverse cultures, and communicate clearly, concisely, and persuasively
- Ability to interact effectively with outside vendors and achieve the maximum benefit for internal business constituents when procuring products and services from outside entities
- Initiative to identify and communicate opportunities to contribute additional value to existing and prospective clients
- Ability to align/ focus resources across the organization in achieving short and long-term goals
- Self-motivated, independent, cooperative, flexible, creative
- Equivalent of a Bachelors Degree in Computer Science/Engineering/Business/Finance
- Advanced and/or MBA is desirable