Organization: Management Consulting - H&PS - Health Sales & Marketing Role
Travel: 80% (Monday - Thursday)
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, with more than 249,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world's most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments. The company generated net revenues of US$25.5 billion for the fiscal year ended Aug. 31, 2011. Its home page is
professionals at Accenture belong to one of three workgroups: Management Consulting, Systems Integration Consulting or Technology Consulting. These workgroups enable us to deliver the increasingly specialized skills that clients demand while providing our people with varied career opportunities.
Our management consultants have the opportunity to work and collaborate with colleagues from across the full spectrum of consulting activity: identifying and creatively solving complex problems, designing and re-engineering critical processes, and fundamentally transforming the way a company operates. Our management consultants are more than just theorists - they turn theory into action. Acting as trusted advisors to our clients, they work directly with FORTUNE© Global 500 companies across many different industry sectors. They concentrate on getting a holistic view of a client's business and industry environment and use their expertise and critical thinking skills to design and deliver realistic, achievable business strategies and solutions that address key client priorities.
Much of the work we do is at the cutting edge of innovation and thinking. We involve our consultants in publishing and sharing this knowledge as thought leadership to benefit clients, industry and fellow colleagues.
, you will be at the core of understanding and responding to our clients' business challenges. You are likely to be involved in a range of activities from assessing a client's business capabilities to conducting business transformation activities.
The Health Sales & Marketing Role will leverage customer insight and collaborate closely with client and Accenture teams to define Marketing Strategy, Customer Experience Strategy, and design and implement differentiated cross-channel branded customer experiences and treatments to drive competitive differentiation and financial results for our clients. The candidate will address and resolve issues related to assessing how the sales, marketing and service entities work together with operations to deliver a seamless consistent customer experience at every touch point. In addition, the manager will use fact-based analysis and diagnostic techniques to develop the insights that will allow clients to optimize their marketing strategies, link those strategies to tactics, manage resource allocations and identify marketing outcomes.
Business Transformation Delivery
Client Relationship Development and Management
- Conducting industry and client research and analysis to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Gathering and documenting client's current business processes, people and technology capabilities and requirements.
- Performing financial assessments to support the development of new business processes and architecture.
- Designing, developing and delivering new business processes, capabilities and supporting technologies.
- Developing communications, training and job aids to support change management activities.
- Executing the testing and implementation of new business processes. Leading a small team to execute project components to scope, schedule and budget.
- Delivering client presentations and facilitating meetings and workshops.
- Supporting the growth of the practice through assisting with new business proposals and presentations, recruitment activities, coaching and mentoring to analysts.
- Ability to meet travel requirments, up to 100%
- Minimum 1 year experience in analyzing customer experience/strategy
- Minimum 1 year marketing/customer service/customer data analytics and/or research experience
- Minimum 1 year experience at a consulting firm or equivalent in an internal consulting role
- Bachelor's Degree
Professional Skill Requirements
- Operational or strategic exposure to contact centers
- Analytical and quantitative skills
- Marketing strategy experience
- Market Research skills with survey results and analysis
- Value Proposition creation
- Customer Experience definition
- Customer Segmentation techniques
- MBA Preferred
- Communications and Health industry experience
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
- Solid financial acumen and financial analysis and diagnosis skills.
- Very strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Adept at using experience and knowledge of industry, geographic and technology trends to assess and shape business solutions.
- Effective leadership and management skills with a proven ability to mobilize and energize project teams to deliver results.
- Strong executive level relationship building skills.
- Ability to create and deliver high-impact communications to senior audiences (written and oral) and facilitate complex discussions.
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require now or in the future sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Accenture - 2 years ago
For Accenture, the accent is on helping businesses improve their performance. The world's largest consulting firm, Accenture offers a...