MMB is looking for a Direct/ CRM Management Supervisor with 8-12 years Agency experience. We are seeking an individual who is able to lead and manage mid/ senior level clients on a high profile account. MMB provides the benefits of big agency clients, in a mid-sized agency environment.
The ideal candidate has a strong direct marketing/ CRM background in strategic, integrated multi-channel campaign development and execution.
Candidates must have solid understanding leveraging customer database for overall marketing program, channel, frequency, audience, contact and offer strategies; ROI analysis and reporting. Candidates should also have some level of experience in customer centric digital strategy development and program execution including, but not limited to website, mobile and social.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Lead all activities in delivering an influential point-of-view that results in a definitive step forward in the evolution of the clients data driven customer relationship marketing strategy
- Demonstrate an effective use of quantitative and qualitative customer insights to create differentiated segment strategies and marketing communications / integrated campaigns
- Develop customer journeys that build to innovative, multi-channel contact strategies that generate incremental ROI
- Provide a highly credible external perspective on customer relationship marketing best practices
- Create and manage the overall process of integrated (direct mail, email and digital) campaigns, from strategy to creative to audience to execution and measurement
- Lead/ facilitate CRM dialog within the client organization; quickly produce and infuse strategic guidance to proactively guide the strategy dialog
- Minimum 8 - 12 years of consulting and/or client facing agency experience
- Minimum 7 years of CRM and integrated marketing experience
- Minimum 4 years of digital strategy and marketing experience
- Working knowledge and familiarity of execution and production processes
- Familiarity and experience with campaign management tools, marketing databases and web analytics tools
- Proven ability to quickly assimilate into a client organization and produce value
- Extensive experience producing and presenting high quality client presentations
- Able to effectively manage a small team to deliver on-time results
- Proactive work ethic with a track record of anticipating client needs and exceeding client expectations; is a great example of deliverable ownership
- Automotive experience is required
- Four-year degree is required
- Please do not apply for this role if you do not have Agency experience
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
MMB - 10 months ago