Manager/ Senior Manager, Strategic Analysis & Testing-13006814
Partner with Marketing to create value-added strategic analyses that directly drive business goals, primarily for OPEN’s highest potential and highest spending customers. This position will take you into a highly collaborative environment, interacting with and influencing senior leaders across American Express to drive direct marketing analytics through advanced targeting and test & learn. Specifically, you will lead the end-to-end process of creating actionable direct marketing insights by identifying business opportunities, performing data analyses and modeling, synthesizing conclusions, and presenting recommendations to senior management. The team is also responsible for leveraging Big Data elements into spend enablement analytic exercises, and working with world class data scientists to leverage advanced Big Data capabilities.
- Expertise in strategic business analysis.
- Aptitude in displaying and communicating data analysis.
- Experience in manipulating large datasets.
- Basic understanding of statistics and modeling.
- Strong SAS/SQL programming skills.
- Ability to build strong relationships with partners across business units.
Job: Customer Infomation Management
- Strategic consulting experience.
- Understanding of experimental test design and statistical modeling techniques (e.g. regression, cluster, decision trees)
- MBA or a degree in a analysis quantitative or social science field (e.g. Statistics, Econometrics, Engineering, Mathematics)
Primary Location: US-New York-New York
American Express - 18 months ago
Each day, American Express makes it easier, safer and more rewarding for consumers and businesses to purchase the things they need and for...