Manager/Assistant Manager Operations, Preservation Vacancy Review
The Manager/Assistant Manager of Operations/Preservation Vacancy Review is responsible for overseeing the management of the day to day operations of OPS teams while also pushing to achieve the overall SLFS goals. Manages departments P&L and property preservation teams to maintain work flow, daily operations, and successful execution of teams. Monitors performance of staff members according to established standards and enforces disciplinary actions when necessary. Ensures work activities achieve the volume expected and meet quality requirements.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Manage departments P&L with focus on global productivity, pipeline, and quality standards.
• Manages property preservation teams including but not limited to exception processing, bid processing, HUD and investor/insurer coordination, and first time vacant processing.
• Work with supporting groups to assure operations excellence including but not limited to network management office, quality program office, change management office, training.
• Manage to department P&L, control losses, and maintain staffing resources.
• Maintain both quality and productivity goals on a daily basis.
• Develop and maintain relationships with clients, investors, and vendors.
• Handle interviewing, hiring, and disciplinary needs of staff.
• Manage time off requests of staff.
• Perform all other duties as assigned by management.
• High School diploma or equivalent.
• 5-10 years previous leadership experience required.
• Previous mortgage servicing and/or property preservation experience.
• Intermediate PC skills, typing, and Microsoft Office proficiency required.
• Strong verbal and written communication required.
• Ability to excel in a high-impact position with fast-paced, deadline driven environment is necessary.
• Bachelor’s degree preferred.
• Previous experience with property management, construction, and property insurance a plus.
• Experience in working with P&L preferred.
• Basic understanding of local laws and ordinances regarding property condition ideal.
• Necessary special training includes client guidelines and business rules, user review guide, classroom training system training, and side by side training.
ServiceLink is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Operations All Other
CO - Westminster
Jul 17, 2014, 3:05:43 PM
ServiceLink - 7 months ago
The Vehicle and Operator Services Agency (VOSA) provides a range of licensing, testing and enforcement services with the aim of improving...