Florida Detroit Diesel-Allison, Inc. is in search of a Parts Manager for our Ft. Pierce, FL location.
This Parts Manager has the overall responsibility for the daily operations and administration of the Parts Department. Thorough knowledge of and implements Company guidelines, policies, and procedures regarding business, and directs personnel activities. Has extensive knowledge of Company products.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Operates department to maximize margins, productivity, and efficiency.
- Executes marketing programs for the sale of parts and accessories.
- Informs management of competitive situations, market, and parts trends.
- Monitors inventory to ensure proper level.
- Ensures maintenance of a safe, clean, and orderly parts department.
- Maintains effective working relationship with customers and dealer personnel to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Provides solutions to customer and dealer problems relating to parts.
- Assists and ensures parts counters and telephone orders are handled promptly and efficiently.
- Provides for round the clock emergency parts coverage.
- Makes sales contacts with dealers, customers, and users to promote company product, parts and service.
- Parts Management experience in a Heavy duty truck parts environment
- Freightliner, Detroit Diesel, and Allison experience preferred
- Experience in aftermarket parts sales
- Comfortable in a sales environment
- Familiar with computer software (i.e. MS Word, Excel, and AS400)
- Strong customer service, organizational, and planning skills.
Apply via company website only:
An Equal Opportunity Employer AA/M/F/D/V
Find A Mechanic - 2 years ago