Manager, Professional – Environmental Remediation – Oil and Gas
We are currently seeking candidates for the position of Project Manager based out of our Billings, MT office. Scope of work includes environmental remediation of petroleum/chemical impacted sites and underground storage tanks. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, and have excellent technical writing and interpersonal communication skills, and be highly client service focused. Candidate should be familiar with federal regulatory and compliance guidelines. Experience with Montana regulatory compliance will be helpful.
· Plans, organizes and coordinates work on multiple projects
· Manages communications with client and project team
· Effectively manages health and safety, scope, cost, schedule, and quality of work
· Mentors staff, providing leadership in an environment which encourages teamwork, initiative and growth
· Maintains knowledge of new regulatory and technical developments to provide the most cost-effective solutions to client needs
· Ensures that project team is responsive to client.
· Assists client with agency negotiations by providing technical resources, and supports client's regulatory compliance efforts.
· Minimum BS degree in geology, engineering or related science with 5-7+ years of environmental consulting experience
· Experience in remediation of petroleum impacted sites and underground storage tanks
· Experience working on RCRA regulations
· HSE Excpectation/ protocols
· Working knowledge of Montana and federal regulations
· Ability to interact with clients as necessary
· OSHA 40-hour, and 8-Hr Supervisor Training
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to work well in a project team and a fast paced environment
· Professional Registration a plus (PG or PE)
What We Offer
AECOM is a place where you can put your innovative thinking and business skills into high gear and work alongside other highly intelligent and motivated people. It's a place where you can apply your skills to some of the world's most challenging, interesting, and meaningful projects worldwide. It's a place that values the diversity of our areas of practice and our people. It's what makes AECOM a great place to work and grow. AECOM is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
AECOM - 22 months ago
AECOM Technology means never having to say Architecture, Engineering, Consulting, Operations, and Maintenance. One of the world's leading...