The Manager/Specialist of Talent Management will be responsible for assisting in the design, development and implementation of all talent processes and programs for PLS. He/she is accountable for assisting field and support center managers for engaging, developing and retaining talent at PLS. This position will work closely with the PLS Senior Leadership team, Field Directors and other functional managers to execute on all talent management efforts for PLS. These include candidate assessment methodology and implementation, annual performance management, succession planning, bench development programs and workforce planning efforts.
This is a superb opportunity for an energetic, strategic and analytical minded individual to have a direct and positive impact on the success of a company.
• Assist with the design, development and implementation of talent programs that are aligned to PLS strategic priorities and core values
• Lead and be part of teams to improve, standardize and integrate all performance management, compensation, promotions, rewards and recognition, employee referral processes to ensure all talent management efforts are connected and aligned to strategic priorities
• Assist with candidate assessment methodology and tools and provide guidance to hiring managers, candidates and HR for all PLS pre-employment and promotions
• Assist with the annual performance management process for PLS, ensuring that it meets the needs of the all business lines and is leveraged by employees and managers
• Work with team members of field operators, training, HR Managers, and Talent Acquisition on succession planning strategies for identifying, developing, and promoting high-potential and high-performing staff
• Partner with key PLS leadership to implement succession planning efforts through quarterly talent reviews
• Assist with the creation of a comprehensive development program geared towards engaging and retaining internal bench employees identified through succession planning efforts; manage the execution of the program with special emphasis on our Field positions
• Monitor the development of key talent and ensure that development plans are in place and achieved, while ensuring readiness for next likely assignments
• Assist with the development of career paths and profiles for critical positions at PLS
• Increase employee awareness of and engagement in bench development efforts
• Partner with the Talent Acquisition team to improve and standardize talent acquisition materials and processes, including but not limited to competency based job descriptions, structured interview guides and hiring processes
• Partner with the Talent Acquisition and Training teams to improve onboarding programs for new employees
• Partner with the Talent Acquisition team to develop and implement a college recruiting/talent development program
• Assist the Talent Acquisition team with development and tracking of recruitment metrics, other talent management analytics and data
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Human Resources or related field
• At least three years of experience in a prior talent management function/role involving the implementation of company-wide talent strategies and programs
• Ability to work collaboratively with various stakeholders across different levels of management, departments and disciplines
• Strong communication and presentation skills (both written and verbal), project management and organizational skills
• Strong analytical skills and the ability to create analytical numbers and data and presentation material
• Work effectively in a fast-paced environment and manage through ambiguity, complexity and competing priorities
• Execute and follow-through to completion and documentation of policies and procedures
Benefits for eligible employees include: medical / dental / vision, 401k, vacation, opportunities for advancement, on-going training available. PLS is proud to be an equal employment opportunity employer and drug free work place.