This position is located in Serra Mesa.
Day shift with possible variable hours and weekends as needed.
- Intra-Unit Posting ~ This Position Open to Current Sharp Memorial Hospital Surgery RNs Only
- Current unencumbered California Registered Nurse licensure required
- Current CPR for healthcare providers certification required
- BSN degree required
- CNOR preferred
- Recent 5 years clinical leadership experience preferred
- Recent 5-10 years clinical OR experience required
- Demonstrates excellent communication, organization, management and leadership skills
- Demonstrates ability to provide high quality customer service to all customers serviced
- Must possess strong interpersonal communication skills and the ability to interact productively with varying levels of leadership, staff, and physicians
This position is for a Manager for the Surgery Department at Memorial Hospital. The Surgical Department has a brand new state of the art facility. The multi-specialty surgical services is comprised of 16 OR suites. Some of the nationally recognized programs are in Bariatric, Robotic, and Open Heart and Transplant. If you desire a challenge in a fast paced, technologically advanced and collaborative department, consider Sharp Memorial Hospital.
Sharp Memorial Hospital — the first hospital in San Diego with all private patient rooms — is dedicated to providing the highest-quality, patient-centered care and consists of 368 beds. Designed to promote comfort and healing with the use of natural light and soothing colors, the hospital offers the latest medical technology and is home to San Diego’s largest, most modern Emergency and Trauma Center.
Sharp Memorial is known for outstanding programs in cardiac and vascular care, cancer treatment, orthopedic and neurological services, rehabilitation, robotic surgery and multi-organ transplantation, and has been recognized as a MAGNET®-designated hospital for nursing excellence and is also designated as a Patient-Centered Hospital by Planetree, an organization committed to personalizing, humanizing, and demystifying the hospital experience for patients and their families.
Sharp HealthCare is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer (M/F/D/V).
- 2 years ago - save job
The docs and the scalpels are sharp at Sharp Memorial Hospital. The flagship facility of Sharp HealthCare, the not-for-profit hospital...