Manager / Senior Manager, New Product Development-13008028
This is an exciting opportunity to join International Payment Options within Enterprise Growth, one of the fastest growing businesses at American Express. Enterprise Growth is responsible for developing payment forms outside of American Express’ traditional charge and credit card products.
This role will be focused on leading the development of new international prepaid reloadable products and platform capabilities from concept to launch. This individual will be responsible for the end-to-end execution and management of the New Product Development (NPD) process including clearly defining the customer experience, working with technology to define requirements, managing all aspects of the project, and coordinating across an extensive cross-functional team.
The person who joins this team will play an instrumental role in advancing the mission of Enterprise Growth: Become a true bank alternative, and drive financial inclusion.
- Analyzing existing customer data, while also assessing the competitive landscape and market trends.
- Utilizing data driven insights to develop recommendations for new revenue generating opportunities and product enhancements.
- Effectively syndicating these recommendations to Senior Leaders.
- Understanding customer feedback and creating solutions to eliminate any pain points and solve unmet customer needs.
- Developing product blueprints with pricing, benefits, functionalities and a comprehensive servicing experience.
- Translating the customer experience into actionable business needs and technology requirements.
- Leading extended cross-functional teams to build and launch new products within tight timelines.
- Facilitating decision making by isolating the key challenges & formulating recommendations
Experience and ability to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment is a must.
- Exceptional ability to think strategically and analytically.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Customer advocate with distinguished ability to identify and fulfill customer needs.
- Strong project manager with a focus on flawless execution and pragmatic solutions.
- Results oriented, driven, self-starter who demonstrates initiative and tenacity
- Excellent relationship management skills with demonstrated ability to collaborate well with all levels & as part of a cross-functional team
- Proven ability to build collaborative, trusting relationships.
- Team player/individual contributor with a desire to function in a flexible, changing environment
- Demonstrated ability to drive results under tight deadlines
- Strong written/oral communications skills are required.
- MBA or equivalent work experience (3-5 years) required.
Primary Location: US-New York-New York
American Express - 21 months ago
Each day, American Express makes it easier, safer and more rewarding for consumers and businesses to purchase the things they need and for...