Ingredion Incorporated (NYSE: INGR) is a leading global ingredients solutions provider specializing in nature-based sweeteners, starches and nutrition ingredients. With customers in more than 40 countries, Ingredion, formerly Corn Products International, serves approximately 60 diverse sectors in food, beverage, brewing, pharmaceuticals and other industries. For more information, visit ingredion.com .
Manager or Sr. Manager, Talent & Performance
Westchester, IL U.S.A.
Corporate – Human Resources
The Manager or Sr. Manager, Talent & Performance will have responsibility for a number of core worldwide processes and programs within the OD & Talent function, as well partnering with Business HR leaders on key talent & performance projects.
Director, Talent & Performance
· Manage the ACHIEVE performance cycle; identify, define and execute continuous process improvements
· Manage the ACHIEVE Global Recognition Program
· Coordinate the annual CEO Awards process
· Facilitate the rollout of the worldwide employee survey and support business units in targeting high quality continuous improvements plans
· Support the creation of and maintain core and functional Success Drivers
Agility & Innovation
· Design and provide services that enable work groups and teams to successfully initiate and manage organizational change and increase performance including, team effectiveness, conflict resolution, etc.
· Act as a Change Management expert and enabler on various projects and programs across the business
· Lead and/or consult on organization-wide change efforts with individuals, teams and corporate initiatives
· Research and recommend leadership and employee development and engagement strategies
Relationships & People
· Participate as an assessor in the Talent Development and Assessment Program and facilitate other 360 degree feedback experiences for employees
· Design and facilitate small and large group team effectiveness and/or personal development experiences
· Support business units in utilizing career pathing tools
· Support business units in creating tailored development plans
· Oversee coaching interventions and deployment to ensure value generation
· Work with the Senior Director of Learning & Development to create and deliver both tailored and standardized Learning solutions to meet business needs
· 7+ years of experience as an OD / Talent professional OR HR Generalist / Line professional who has led substantial OD / Talent projects
· Masters in OD, I/O Psychology, Org. Behavior required or MBA
· Ability and willingness to travel internationally (Europe, Asia, South America, North America)
· Experience successfully leading complex projects
· Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
· Comfort in working in a variety of modes, from strategic to tactical
· Proven ability to influence, persuade and collaborate across all organizational levels and functions
· Outstanding facilitation and communication skills
· Experience coaching various levels of staff to improve effectiveness
· Fluent in written and spoken English
· Business savvy with a proven ability to connect HR / Talent interventions with business priorities
· Experience of working in a multinational manufacturing organization
Desired Behaviors & Personal Attributes
Delivering our Strategy – Translates actionable plans into clear objectives for teams to enable delivery. Insightfully uses functional knowledge and experience to drive delivery of department/team goals.
Passionately Driving for Results – Take accountability even while managing contingencies, communicates and adjust plans appropriately. Applies various learning experiences and data to look deeper into issues and improve work efficiencies.
Fostering Results-Focused Innovation – Explores multiple possibilities for addressing challenges, thinking “out of the box” to come up with the best solutions. Is not satisfied until problems have been looked at from multiple angles with multiple alternatives.
Operating with Agility – Utilizes data and facts to articulate the need for change and build commitment from others. Proactively communicates how changes will impact team members so they remain focused rather than becoming distracted.
· Encouraging Personal Growth – Brings out the best in employees by encouraging and using the strengths of the teams. Motivates strong performance by clearly communicating employee goals and linking them to business objectives.
Yes, within country only
Ingredion Incorporated is proud to provide a competitive compensation and benefits package including medical, dental and life insurance, a 401(k) with a generous company match, a pension plan and long term career growth potential.
Ingredion - 19 months ago
Ingredion Incorporated (NYSE:INGR) is a leading global ingredients solutions provider specializing in nature-based sweeteners, starches and...