The Manager – Communications is responsible for developing, leading and managing Total Refining & Petrochemicals Americas (RPA) communication strategy including crisis communication. Communication includes both internal and external stakeholders including employees, media, policymakers, local opinion leaders and customers. This position interacts with the Executive Committee, the business units including all facilities to assist in creating and implementing communication programs. The position also interacts with a variety of public audiences, including government officials, community leaders, facility neighbors, global news media, activists and customers.
Please complete an online profile at
- Develops RPA community relations strategy and budget. RPA sites execute approved plan with oversight.
- Executes employee communications projects including events and employee meetings
- Manages media relations, responds to media inquiries and coordinates all story placements in trade press
- RPA PIO and lead for the crisis communication plan, including drills, call center and plan/material updates
- Manage and direct crisis communications for all RPA sites in the U.S. and interact with Paris when appropriate
- Coordinate with Brussels and Paris Public Affairs on company-wide communication activities and branding/logo management
- Provide design support for posters, brochures, flyers and ads for Business Units and Departments (benefits, recruiting, marketing, etc.)
Total Petrochemicals & Refining USA, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer m/f/d/v.
Total E&P USA, Inc. - 16 months ago