The American Institute of Certified Public Accountants is the national, professional association of CPAs, with approximately 386,000 members, including CPAs in business and industry, public practice, government, and education; student affiliates; and international associates. We set ethical standards for the profession and U.S. auditing standards for audits of private companies; federal, state and local governments; and non-profit organizations. We also develop and grade the Uniform CPA Examination.
Manager – Enterprise Business Solutions
Please respond via our website at www.aicpa.org/careers and post your resume directly online with us.
As an IT Manager of Enterprise Business Solutions (EBS) the goal is to manage the day to day operations area of IT business solutions. Partner with Project Sponsors, Business Owners, and all the IT departments in providing technology solutions that are business and organizationally driven.
The Manager - EBS is charged with managing Business Owner and Project Sponsor high level requirements and functional specifications for small (including enhancements), medium and large scale project implementations. This position will also consult with Project Managers on planning and scheduling duties including developing project and iterations plans, monitoring and reporting status; testing and general project delivery.
Senior Manager – Enterprise Business Solutions
Senior Business Analyst
- Business Analysis
- Prioritization and Organizational
- Analytical Acumen
- Written and Verbal Communication
- Technology Orientation
- Customer Service Orientation
- Manage and direct the EBS team to adhere to the Business Solutions Methodology and Toolkit for internal and external efforts across the projects’ full life cycle.
- Define efficient process to manage the enhancements that are in pipeline.
- Partner with key business teams and build leadership within the Business Solutions Team.
- Lead, coach, develop and manage internal and external Business Analysis and Consulting resources.
- Manage the operations area of business solutions team.
- Manage the escalation process between Business Solutions teams with internal and external Project Management, Development, QA, Reporting and Business teams.
- Review Business Processes on a periodic basis to ensure the Business Solutions team is appropriately aligned to provide solution recommendations that are in synch with current and future business needs, practices and requirements.
- Understand and manage documentation of business processes and workflows and their relationships to current and future software solutions.
- Partner with business users to fully surface their requirements; conduct interviews with key project stakeholders and document and present the results.
- Consulting with business analysts to plan scenarios and quality of service requirements.
- Consult with architects and developers to estimate work, consult with testers to plan testing.
- Facilitate communication within the team and to external teams.
- Assist business users, project managers and IT leadership in optimizing the scope, benefits and risks of proposed projects; help manage expectations of users and senior management.
- Manage the traceability from requirements through to QA; assist in the definition of test plans and testing strategies, roll out, training and user support plans.
- Ensure the business continuity in all the business areas that business solutions support.
- Review and approve BA prepared manuals, procedures, and related user documentation; ensure documentation is targeted to the appropriate audience
- Provide metrics on team’s success and how the team helped business to achieve their goals on a periodic basis.
- Develop project plans by scoping, scheduling and estimating efforts across project charters.
- Successfully execute project plans by coordinating resource management and planning with multiple internal departments and with multiple third party vendors.
- Develop and cultivate strong relationships with business owners.
- Ensure timely delivery of quality deliverables.
- Timely and accurate analysis
- Project delivery
- Client satisfaction
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Must have 8+ years hands-on Business Analysis and Design experience.
- Must have 2+ years management experience
- Must have in-depth understanding of ERP/CRM/HRMS business processes and industry best practices.
- Self-directed professional with strong business analysis, project management and organizational skills.
- Ability to interview and listen attentively to elicit detailed requirements and analytical skills for transforming defined business needs into software requirements.
- Ability to lead, coach, and influence both direct reports and those with a matrix reporting structure.
- Experience working in the not-for-profit, financial or professional services industries preferred.
- Demonstrated experience managing small, medium and large size projects.
- Ability to prioritize and demonstrate analytical business acumen.
- Clear written and verbal communications skills.
- Must have a client serving approach and be able to help clients work through their business process issues and arrive at best practices solutions.
Please respond via our website at www.aicpa.org/careers and post your resume directly online with us. You can upload your resume and cover letter directly via our website.
Equal Employment Opportunity
AICPA is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or any other applicable legally protected status. All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply.
AICPA - 18 months ago