Responsible for all aspects of project management, from concept to the commissioning of new pipeline, including engineering, construction, quality, cost control, procurement, survey and commercial interfaces. Incumbents in this job may be based outside the Company's headquarters state; extensive travel may be required. Span of control: approximately 5-15 FTEs (direct, second-level, contractors, etc.).
- Performs or guides & ensures the accomplishment of the following core management functions for a given business unit (BU) - or group within that BU: planning, organizing, directing, staffing/ employee selection & performance management, coordinating, reporting & budgeting. Staff may include contractors as well as Company or subsidiary employees. Coordinates the activities of multiple workgroups.
- Interfaces with customers and commercial team on project schedules and execution; leads all aspects of scheduling and cost control.
- Manages project engineering and construction, including pipeline, compression, gas dehydration and gathering from concept to the project's commissioning.
- Provides reporting and accountability to Finance team.
- Responsible for the health, safety and environmental activities relevant to the project(s) that impact the workforce and community.
- Responsible for environmental permitting, procurement, right of way (ROW) and survey activities.
- Conducts project risk assessments; develops project risk management plans for Corporate management.
Akken - 12 months ago