Education and/or experience equivalent to an Associate’s degree.
Two (2) years of collections/call center manager experience.
Previous automobile collections experience a plus.
Knowledge of state and federal laws governing collections.
Demonstrated knowledge of approved collection practices, policies and procedures.
Strong interpersonal skills promoting teamwork and collaboration with peers.
The Servicing Manager directly supervises a team of collectors to maximize the resolution of delinquent accounts, while maintaining a high level of customer service. This position drives team performance while ensuring compliance to collections policies and applicable state & Federal laws.
1. Supervises, trains and coordinates the work of a team of collectors, to include preparing work schedules, assigning work and overseeing performance.
2. Manages performance objectives. Provides and documents performance feedback through side-by-side coaching, performance reviews, goal setting and deficiency management.
3. Reviews collection efforts on delinquent accounts daily.
4. Improves customer satisfaction and call quality by monitoring calls and providing feedback. 5. Appropriately addresses human resources issues, such as attendance and interpersonal conflicts in the workplace.
6. Participates in recruiting, selecting and orienting collectors.
Exeter Finance Corporation - 30+ days ago
At Exeter Finance Corp., we are committed to helping customers find the right financing for their next vehicle purchase. By building strong...