The American Institute of Certified Public Accountants is the national, professional association of CPAs, with approximately 386,000 members, including CPAs in business and industry, public practice, government, and education; student affiliates; and international associates. We set ethical standards for the profession and U.S. auditing standards for audits of private companies; federal, state and local governments; and non-profit organizations. We also develop and grade the Uniform CPA Examination.
Manager - Compliance
Please respond via our website at www.aicpa.org/careers and post your resume directly online with us.
The Manager of Compliance reports to the Senior Manager – Compliance and Administration and will serve as the back-up for the Senior Manager – Compliance and Administration when necessary to preserve continuity with respect to Compliance, Security and Administration. The Compliance Manager works directly with the Senior Manager of Compliance to ensure overall compliance with both internal and external auditing efforts, system access and security concerns. This position interacts with multiple levels of management and internal and external associates on a regular basis.
Senior Manager – Compliance & Administration
- Knowledge of Quality Systems Techniques;
- Possesses strong Business Minded Skills;
- Proficient in Information System Security;
- Knowledge of Auditing techniques;
- Exercises excellent Decision Making and Judgment;
- Excellent Communication Skills;
- Project Management Skills
- Oversee the development of corrective action and preventive action plans (CAPA) as they relate to the Management Action Plan (MAP) and Team investigations;
- Provides guidance to staff relative to the handling of sensitive and confidential data;
- Participates on Project Teams as the SME in System Security and Regulatory Compliance;
- Maintains the Business Continuity Plan and performs regular testing of the plan to ensure no critical interruptions to the business;
- Proactively implements quality techniques and controls to strengthen the quality assurance process;
- Develops and delivers training to staff to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements, Policies and Standard Operating Procedure;
- Designs and develops procedures and processes for documenting, evaluating and reporting quality data;
- Independently direct and supervise or leverage audit staff to complete projects in a timely and efficient manner;
- Design and perform business process and quality audits to assess the effectiveness of key controls supporting the reliability of financial reporting assertions and organizational operations; Perform compliance audits for security, privacy, code of conduct, and other organizational policies;
- Advise on new laws and regulations in the areas of systems security;
- Lead internal coordinator with respect to Internal and External Audits.
- Development and implementation of security standards that protects the Examination, its administration and content;
- Defined Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and Agreed Upon Procedures (AUPs)
- Minimal audit observations;
- Develop and maintain excellent working relationships with staff, internal and external associates;
- Development of a comprehensive Business Continuity Plan;
- Development of Data Protection Policy for the Examinations Team Item Bank.
Please respond via our website at www.aicpa.org/careers and post your resume directly online with us. You can upload your resume and cover letter directly via our website.
- Bachelor’s degree and/or a minimum of 5 years quality/technology experience in a related regulated field is required.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years auditing experience within a regulated environment. CISM and/or CISA are preferred.
- Should contain comprehensive knowledge in Quality System Improvement Techniques.
- Must possess comprehensive knowledge of standard operating procedure and documentation requirements within a regulated environment.
- Must have excellent negotiation, organizational, auditing and problem solving skills.
- Must have the ability to lead and influence peers and management on issues regarding quality and compliance.
- Most possess good written and oral communication skills.
- Must have the ability to develop and implement quality programs, including tracking, analysing, reporting and problem solving.
- Must possess the ability to create quality systems, including Document Management and associated infrastructure and controls, such as forms, electronic repositories and quality objectives and plans.
- Familiarity with electronic audit software desired.
- Should possess good project management skills.
- Ability to plan and coordinate activities simultaneously on multiple projects under pressure of time and workload.
Equal Employment Opportunity
AICPA is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or any other applicable legally protected status. All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply.
AICPA - 2 years ago