Manages the supervisory team of representatives that handle customer service inquiries and problems in a single call center or multiple call centers. Works with the Call Center Director to develop policies, procedures and the business work plan for the site. Oversees call volume and service standards. Oversees hiring, training, coaching, developing and evaluating their staff.
- Manages team of first line supervisors for the call center associates in one or more sites.
- Works to develop employees supervisory skills, evaluates performance and provides feedback, and oversees resolution of employee relations issues.
- Develops and tracks compliance to quality and service standards.
- Works with Call Center Director to develop strategic business work plan goals. Tracks and periodically reports progress to senior management.
- Assist with Budget Planning.
- Works with Operations Manager to analyze operations and efficiency of the call center. Recommends process improvements.
- Oversees hiring and training of new associates.
- May facilitate tours for client visits.
- Special projects as needed.
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent
- 5-8 years relevant experience or Masters Degree with 3-5 years relevant experience
- General PC knowledge including Microsoft applications and call center platforms
- Demonstrated understanding of operating a call center including ability to manage average call time, response time, and call volume
- Knowledge of the PBM or healthcare industry preferred
- Ability to motivate employees, handle difficult employee relations issues and create a culture that supports high employee morale
- Focused on quality customer service
- Demonstrated ability to meet multiple deadlines and manage heavy workload
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to handle sensitive or confidential information is critical
Express Scripts - 30+ days ago
Express Scripts is a Fortune 25 company and is the largest pharmacy benefit manager in the U.S.