Job Description and Duties:
- Lead a team of designers and work with communication specialists to implement brand and marketing strategies
- Conceptualize and develop new and interesting methods of communications that effectively position and sell products.
- Improve effectiveness of existing communications to increase response rates and retain existing customers
- Provide insight, recommendations and creative best practices to internal stakeholders and creative services team.
- Project future resources needs based on expected and changing workloads.
- Bachelor's degree in graphic design, marketing, communications, or related field
- Minimum 5 years of experience in creative workflow process or in marketing management
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, CS5 graphic applications, and Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator)
- Experience and/or familiarity with contemporary video production and editing
- Effective communication and leadership skills
- Portfolio required for consideration
American National Family of Companies - 12 months ago