- Play a key leadership role in providing world-class global customer service by enhancing current customers experience
- Cultivate an environment of teamwork, ownership, and involvement at all levels.
- Able to interface with customers and effectively resolve and or escalate situations when they occur
- Manage and improve the end user warranty administration process and function, effectively leveraging data analytics, product knowledge, human capital and cross-functional resources
- Drive warranty cost analysis, claims management and evaluation, while piloting and launching new service partners
- Develop and implement ongoing reporting to monitor warranty claims for positive/negative trends, serving as an internal and external point of escalation and resolution
- Provide recommendations to drive policy standardizations and simplification
- Standardize and implement improved reporting to the plant quality team to assist with identifying opportunities to improve product quality
- Responsible for ongoing validation of new and existing processes and procedures to ensure results are as expected
- Develop and manage to an operational budget, creating opportunities to leverage resources and improve performance of direct and indirect staff
- Must work efficiently and proactively, both independently and as a leader of others, while managing multiple projects under tight deadlines and maintaining commitment to quality
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
- Bachelors degree in Business or related field with a minimum of ten years work experience in a warranty claims or product-related customer service leadership role
- Demonstrated experience acquiring and leading successful teams of 12 or more associates, including supervisory direct reports
- A deep command of data analytics, including incorporation of departmental metrics into corporate KPIs for executive and board-level presentation
- Demonstrated experience leading integration of CRM technologies (salesforce.com preferred) into daily efforts of the team and the organization as a whole
Associated Materials is a leading manufacturer of professionally installed exterior building products.