Manage package development and project management activities to assure timely and cost effective launches of products, promotions, and maintenance of basic and other business activities while identifying new and improved methods that will result in value analysis and cost reduction returns.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES
· Research and develop packaging components.
· Prepare packaging profiles.
· Provide direction to test and evaluate packaging components.
· Meeting coordination, minutes & follow-ups
· Marketing new product brief coordination
· Communication Link (between the Division & Industrial teams)
· International Development Team coordination
· Timetable Development
· Package Profile /QCP (all aspects)
· Feasibility Costs
· Risk Analysis coordination & communication
· Aesthetic/Color Approvals with Marketing
· Value Analysis Project Leader
· Research and Development coordination
· Manage project work as necessary or required.
· Interface with all manufacturing management and associated or related functional areas.
· Develop and maintain a professional knowledge of new or emerging trends within the PD discipline.
· Perform other duties as necessary or required.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND
· Bachelor's degree in Packaging Engineering or a related technical discipline.
· 4+ years experience in package development, preferably in the cosmetics, consumer goods or related field. Candidates with work experience in the Logistics and/or Purchasing fields are encouraged to apply.
· French Language skill is a plus
· Travel to vendors and plants will be a requirement (10-15% of time)
· Strong PC skills. MS Office software and capable of building presentations on Excel and/or PowerPoint. MS Project experience a plus.
· Good communication skills, to be able to deal effectively with all levels of our organization and our suppliers.
· Good organizational skills to manage the documentation, materials and information.
Must be eligible to work in the US on an ongoing and permanent basis.
L'OREAL USA - 16 months ago
L’Oréal is world leader in beauty products.
Created in 1909 by Eugène Schueller, a visionary chemist with a...