Harvard Group International (HGI) is a performance-driven Retained Executive Search firm that partners with clients to identify, evaluate and bring forward Best-in-Class individuals who directly and immediately contribute tangible improvements to the business. The Firm also has a new division, ConQuest Recruiting, which handles Contingent Search and Staffing. Combined, Harvard Group International continues to grow and has completed thousands of retained searches for clients across North America, South America, Europe and Asia in numerous industries, all functions and at all management levels from individual contributors and Managers to CEO’s and Boards of Directors.
There are three main areas of responsibilities:
- Perform all bookkeeping.
- Accounts Payable – enhance efforts to save money at every opportunity (HGI operates and expects to continue to operate as a very lean company).
- Accounts Receivable – includes invoicing and collections (provide strong client/customer service while being resolute when necessary).
- Payroll – includes calculating commissions, understanding draws and managing the relationship with Paychex.
- QuickBooks – keep up to date and prepared for internal monthly Financial Reports, taxes for CPA, etc.
- Review and negotiate vendor and client contracts to the best terms possible for HGI by minimizing risk and increasing opportunities to do business.
- Continually improve the HGI Standard Agreement and sub agreements.
- Be aggressive while keeping in mind that winning the business is paramount (Client Contracts).
- Perform all bookkeeping for the company.
- Ensure that Business Insurances are up to date, adequate and economical.
- Keep abreast with Annual business license renewals, etc.
- Administratively improve this position and the areas it touches within the company.
- Work from a home office 80%+ of the time. When required to be in the office, business casual Monday – Thursday, casual on Friday.
- Long-term position.
- Opportunity to be part of a growing firm.
- High end offices, furniture and environment…not one cubicle in the entire building!
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Education can be overridden by significant experience.
- Three to five years of experience in a Bookkeeping or Finance role with a small or mid-size company.
- Search Firm (or similar) experience is a plus.
- Honest, trustworthy and ethical.
- A full background and credit check will be made prior to an offer being finalized.
- Detail oriented with excellent follow-up and organizational skills.
- Excellent negotiation and communication skill sets.
- Professional at all times.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Legal or contract experience is a plus.
- Quick learner.
- Incredible work ethic and stick-to-it-ness.
- Coachable approach to work; always interested in learning.
- Positive and upbeat.
- Home Office.
- Kennesaw, GA – Satellite Home Office (for initial training purposes).
- Marietta, GA – Harvard Group International Headquarters.
- Dependent on experience.
- HGI will consider applicants with minimal experience; however, compensation will reflect a provisional period and increase with performance as the position is fully appropriated.
Monster - 17 months ago