Title: Manager - Internal Control
Department: Accounting Shared Services
Reports To: SVP Controller
Full/Part Time: Full with overtime required for monthly, quarterly and annual reporting deadlines and for acquisition related work
Education: Bachelors Degree Required
Other Education: BA/BS in Accounting required. CPA preferred
- Implement Group Internal Control Framework
- Formalize Internal Control Procedures
- Assess correct application of procedures and quality of internal controls
- Educate and train teams on fundamentals of internal control
- Analysis of Internal Audit reports and assist in the implementation of preventative and detective controls to resolve all recommendations
- Manage internal control processes across functions and divisions to ensure consistent application or all required controls
- Corporate lead on "TOP 5" initiative
- Corporate lead on GATE project with Corporate Controller, divisional supply chain team and IT security team
- Responsible for Internal Audit report follow up. Liaison with division finance and operations teams in preparing responses to internal audit reports and PwC control points
- Assess country compliance to all group financial charters
- Prime liaison with PwC on annual Internal Control Review
- Share Internal Control best practices with zone and group
- 3-7 years of related work experience required with at least two in an audit or internal control assignment
- Must have Audit and or internal control background
- SAP experience desired with an understanding of FICO, SD and MM modules an additional benefit.
- Must be able to interact with all levels of operational and financial management to effective solve departmental and cross divisional problems
- Must possess strong analytical and problem solving skills; business acumen; leadership skills; oral and written communication skills; and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Must have a strong understanding of financial and operational controls.
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced work environment.
- Must be willing to travel to other L'OREAL USA locations in New Jersey and New York
- Knowledge of L'Oreal processes a plus
- Team leader, well organized with project management skills a plus
- Consumer products background preferred
L'OREAL USA - 9 months ago
L’Oréal is world leader in beauty products.
Created in 1909 by Eugène Schueller, a visionary chemist with a...