The Manager-Occupational Health manages Occupational Health activities, workflow and nursing resources.
Education & Experience:
- Ensures compliance with regulatory and accreditation requirements.
- Conducts hiring, training, directing, development and evaluating of staff.
- Identifies and resolves issues affecting the delivery of patient care services in a unit. Develops and implements policies and procedures to insure efficient and effective delivery of health services in a unit.
- Monitors and adheres to budget. Approves or monitors expenditures, purchases and other actions to insure compliance with budget guidelines.
Licenses & Certifications:
- 3 + years nursing experience required.
- Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing required.
- ASN preferred.
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) Healthcare Provider.
- Florida Department of Health Registered Nurse (RN) or Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner (ARNP) licensure required.
A Member of Ascension Health
- 2 years ago - save job