Are you looking for a great place to work?
Do you have experience troubleshooting and repairing production equipment?
Do you have leadership experience in a durable goods manufacturing environment?
If you answered “yes” to those questions, please continue reading.
Clairon Metals has an immediate opening for an experienced individual to manage our maintenance function. The ideal candidate will have a good balance of technical experience and employee relations skills. This is a salaried position.
Clairon Metals offers:
Fixed Shifts – no rotations
Clean, Air Conditioned Plant
Training and Career Opportunities
Paid Holidays from Day 1
Paid Time Off (PTO) after 60 days,
Full array of company benefits
Minimum Requirements for Consideration include:
- Minimum of 3 years of experience maintaining and repairing metal stamping and welding equipment.
- An electro-mechanical background with strong trouble-shooting and programming diagnostic skills plus hands-on experience with hydraulics, pneumatics, and electrical circuitry.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience supervising or managing a maintenance function in a durable goods manufacturing environment. Must have strong leadership skills and a natural focus on establishing and maintaining exceptional employee relations.
Job responsibilities include:
- Manages a small but highly competent team of qualified maintenance technicians to carry out the responsibilities of the department over 3 shifts.
- Ensures strict compliance with all safety policies and procedures by department employees.
- Manages the troubleshooting, repair and preventative maintenance activities for plant equipment to maximize equipment availability. This includes metal stamping presses, welders, forklifts, air compressors, etc. (This position is not responsible for facilities maintenance or vehicle maintenance.)
- Manages plant construction projects to be on time and within budget.
- Leads the development, fabrication & installation of new equipment internally and with contractors.
- Manages capital projects and department’s expense budget
- Orders parts and ensures critical spares are readily available (development of equipment BOMs)
About the Company:
Clairon Metals is an ISO-certified metal-stamping company that manufactures metal parts for a variety of customers in a number of different industries.
We have been in business for 25 years. Our 185 employees are dedicated to providing: tool design and tool building; short-, medium- and long-run metal stampings; resistance welding; robotic Mig welding; assembly; prototyping; and engineering services.
We are located in Covington, Georgia which is approximately 30 minutes east of Atlanta. See our website at www.claironmetals.com for more information about the company.
Clairon Metals is a drug-free / tobacco-free work environment.