We have a Full-time opportunity in Albany NY for a seasoned leader. Responsible
for managing all aspects of day to day delivery, service operations and
demonstrate customer relations expertise. You will provide strong operational
and personnel management to build a cohesive service team.
- Maintain satisfactory weekly revenue growth, sales averages, merchandise
costs and customer service.
- Manage customer service delivery, account maintenance and route
sales,facilities and truck maintenance, and terminal personnel; terminal
operating budget and expense control.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or Associate's degree with equivalent
successful work experience strongly preferred.
- Minimum - 3 years experience providing Supervision and Management of
personnel with in a service industry; with a minimum – 1 years demonstrated
experience in sales.
- Computer literate with Microsoft Office Software (MS Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Route service industry experience preferred and be able to provide support
to route service personnel when needed.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and demonstrated ability
of self-organization and self-management. Also Budget control experience
Wage and Benefits Program include:
- Competitive Pay based on experience
- Phone Allowance and Car Allowance w/Mileage
- Medical, Dental and Life Insurance(s)
- Paid Vacation & Holidays
Coyne Textile Services is a dynamic, growth-oriented textile rental and service
company specializing in shop towels, mats, uniforms, and other industrial
products. We are one of the largest privately held uniform rental companies in
the United States . We offer a broad line of services to customers in a wide
variety of industries, serving small local companies, to large Fortune 500
Coyne Textile Services is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V
Coyne Textile Services - 10 months ago