The Manager / Strategic Accounts oversees and manages assigned clients’ networks.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Utilizes client portal, hardware management tools, and help desk ticket system to:
o oversee and audit clients’ issues and ensure customer satisfaction
o view trending network performance
o make best decisions for clients’ network, and reports those changes with supporting details to upper management and/or Change Control Board.
o Identify issues and submit to the appropriate departments for resolution, and track resolution on the issues
• Creates and delivers weekly reports to client and internal project teams describing network status, trends, recommendations and opportunities for improvements.
• Ensures that all Service Level Agreements (SLAs) are met
• Ensures the assigned clients are receiving all Root Cause Analyses (RCAs) and supporting documents for support issues
• Acts as the support escalation point for their assigned clients, and overseeing resolution and client satisfaction
• Understands and interprets data points collected in various systems, including but not limited to, What’s Up Gold, Fortinet, Juniper, Cisco, and validates for accuracy
• Ensures all support teams are trained on assigned clients solution and technologies.
• Attends and presents during client health-check meetings
• Creates client-specific knowledge base and ensures that it is maintained.
• Creates client-specific support processes
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret common scientific and technical journals, financial reports, and legal documents. Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community. Ability to write speeches and articles for publication that conform to prescribed style and format. Ability to effectively present information to top management, public groups, and/or boards of directors.
Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference, and data graphs. Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of database software; Visio design software; Microsoft Word, proprietary Ilex ticketing system, Outlook software, FortiManager, HiveManager and/or other GMS platforms, and Whats Up Gold Monitoring software.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
ITIL, PMP, and other industry standard Certifications are a plus
Schedule flexibility including available for on-call assistance during afterhours, weekends, and holidays
Education and/or Experience
Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Contingent was originally founded in 1984 as a fiber optic infrastructure services company. Since then, Contingent has dramatically...