Millions of times a day in more than 85% of American households, consumers reach for Pinnacle Foods brands. We are a leading producer, marketer and distributor of high-quality branded food products, which have been trusted household names for decades. Headquartered in Parsippany, New Jersey, our business employs an average of approximately 4,300 employees. We are a leader in the shelf stable and frozen foods segments and our brands hold the #1 or #2 market position in 8 out of 12 major category segments in which they compete. Our Duncan Hines Grocery Division manages Leadership brands such as Duncan Hines® baking mixes and frostings, Vlasic® shelf-stable pickles and Mrs. Butterworth's® and Log Cabin® table syrups and Foundation brands such as Armour® canned meats, Brooks® and Nalley® chili and chili ingredients, Comstock® and Wilderness® pie and pastry fillings and Open Pit® barbecue sauces. Our Birds Eye Frozen Division manages Leadership brands such as Birds Eye®, Birds Eye Steamfresh®, C&W®, McKenzie's®, and Fresh like® vegetables, Birds Eye Voila!® complete bagged meals and Van de Kamp's® and Mrs. Paul's® seafood and Foundation brands such as Lender's® bagels, Celeste® pizza, Hungry-Man® dinners and entrées and Aunt Jemima® frozen breakfasts. Our Specialty Foods Division manages Tim's Cascade Snacks®, Hawaiian® Kettle Style Potato Chips, Erin’s® Popcorn, Snyder of Berlin® and Husman's® in addition to our food service and private label businesses. Pinnacle Foods is a Top 1000 Company ranked on Fortune Magazine’s 2011 Top 1000 companies list.
SCOPE OF POSITION:
The Manager – Supply Chain Strategy & Logistics Finance (Mgr) will lead our network optimization studies and manage our modeling software to develop analytics that provide strategy and solutions to manage spend, minimize risk and optimize efficient execution across the fulfillment organization. The Mgr will also be responsible for providing oversight and analysis in support of the Fulfillment Team’s Continuous Improvement initiatives.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Manage and maintain timely updates of model data for reliable analysis of opportunities. Collaborate closely with the Fulfillment Team to identify and test opportunities for modeling
- Manage our network optimization tool (Llamasoft)
Develop cost analysis models and frameworks to support, prioritize and influence Fulfillment team’s Productivity program. Assist in tracking results
- Oversee the Continuous Improvement Program for the Fulfillment team
Participate in the development of the annual Logistics plan and subsequent LE’s. Provide support in the monthly closing. Analyze and report on performance and variance analysis on monthly results.
- Provide analytical support in the Logistics Finance area
Collaborate with the Planning organization across demand production and inventory - to develop synergy and validate the accuracy and reliability of the data flowing to the supply chain organization. Work with IT to continuously improve data management for logistics, demand , production and inventory. Report performance and variance analysis on Inventory.
- Provide analytical support to the Demand Planning and Supply Planning teams
- Highly analytical, critical thinking, listening and communication skills
- Ability to transform data into insights with advanced PC skills
- Self-motivated, confident, results oriented, solution driven with a strong financial acumen
- Strong conceptual understanding of Supply chain architecture and strategic fundamentals
- Ability to influence, collaborate and interact with all levels of the organization
- Strong skill set in Microsoft Excel and Network Optimization modeling; (Experience in Llamasoft, Access, Essbase & Hyperion is a plus)
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
3-5 years of experience as financial /supply chain analyst
BS/BA in Finance, Economics, or SC/Operations Management MBA in SCM or related field is preferred
Pinnacle Foods Group is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.
Monster - 4 months ago