Manager Assistant - Human Resource-13004348
Job Description & Responsibilities:
This position reports to the Senior Human Resources (HR) Business Partner for the US Consumer Services (USCS) and OPEN lines of business and is responsible for project managing the design and implementation of the Human Capital Strategy for these businesses, covering 4,000+ employees. Core Responsibilities include: Partnering with the Senior HR Business Partner and team colleagues to develop and drive the human capital strategy for USCS and OPEN, as well as managing the businesses through all HR processes including performance management, talent assessment, organizational effectiveness and employee engagement. Extended responsibilities include working with HR partners across all functions – Compensation, Employee Relations, Talent Management, Recruitment, etc., to provide end to end client support on all human resources areas and drive holistic sustainable solutions. Manage and coordinate multiple project work streams, including tracking key activities and milestones, managing deliverables to deadlines, integrating activities across work streams and surfacing project risks and concerns as appropriate. The incumbent will also own delivery of strategic projects as assigned, working directly with global HR and line of business partners.
- 3-5 years experience in a HR generalist capacity including experience and understanding of the recruitment and selection, compensation, talent management, employee relations and employee communications processes. (Preferred)
Proven track record of:
- Strong project management skills including driving a HR agenda in support of business objectives
- Building and maintaining credibility with senior business partners
- Understanding the business and its drivers
- Building relationships and leveraging strong collaboration skills across business partners and HR peers
- Operating within a global, matrix organization
Primary Location: US-New York-New York
Each day, American Express makes it easier, safer and more rewarding for consumers and businesses to purchase the things they need and for...