Responsible for working in conjunction with Area Director, Region, andDivision staff to develop, implement, and measure sales and marketing programs and initiatives in a timely manner. Programs are designed to meet/exceed subscriber and cash flow projections in a competitivemarketplace.
Responsible for Xfinity Home Security Sales.
results in the direct sales channels by means of effectively deploying
- Works with Region and Division partners to support and ensure sales
defined sales programs and identifying best practices and process
improvements to share across the Region/Division.
which measure/define the criteria of success for sales teams. Manages
- Supports identification and use of defined key productivity metrics
teams and metrics and develops /distributes reports as directed.
and monthly objectives with a full vision of year-end department goals.
- Ensures Supervisors and Representatives are clear on daily, weekly,
Requires that all supervisors and representatives are trained in
accordance to the appropriate learning plans including classroom,
coaching, simulations, elearning modules, and others as directed.
knowledgeable on Comcast product offerings, branding messages, and
- Ascertains that all Supervisors and Representatives are fully
current offers/promotions. Validates all reporting of sales and installs
numbers and other metrics, as directed, on an ongoing basis but at
routing and assignments are distributed, validated, and reported.
- Works with IT and other departments to ensure appropriate sales
managing by metrics, coaching, and performance management.
- Proven track record of achieving and surpassing sales quotas via
- Proven ability to effectively partner and build consensus across
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Comcast is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Drug-Free workplace employer.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 7+ years related experience
Comcast - 12 months ago
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world’s best entertainment and online...