The Pre-Sales Solution Consultant Manager—Software and Services role is responsible for meeting quarterly and annual quota objectives working in tandem with the Direct Sales organization for new customers. As a lead of the North American team you will add value throughout the sales process and ensure your team is supporting the software and services sales teams across the region. You will bring a depth of experience in solution consulting with previous NetSuite experience as an asset. You have proven success coaching and mentoring team members with a desire to grow and build a team. You will be responsible to drive the strategy for the SC team supporting these verticals, deal with escalations and partner with key executive members in the organization to drive new sales. You enjoy a challenge and are able to deal well with shifting priorities.
- Manage and prioritize sales opportunities for virtual team of 5–10 individual contributors
- Clearly articulate the benefits of NetSuite's business applications to all levels including line of business managers and "C" level executives
- Provide input to other cross-functional departments—such as Product Management, Client Management, Support and Professional Services—pertaining to customer requests and product enhancements.
- Ability to solve complex problems while engaging multiple cross functional resources
- Coach, support and develop members of team—from both a product perspective as well as customer interaction
- Manage hiring needs and performance of team
- Troubleshoot and escalate complex customer requirements as required
Travel : Position may require travel up to 30%
- 5+ years in a pre-sales or professional services role with CRM and ERP applications
- 3+ years in management/and or team lead role
- Experience with financial application packages and thorough understanding of accounting principles
- Experience presenting NetSuite product to customers an asset
- Previous experience selling to technology companies
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written with ability to solution sell and coach
- Ability to work under pressure with competing priorities
- Previous experience hiring and building a pre-sales team is an asset
- BA/MBA or equivalent applicable work experience
- Ability to work well on cohesive team
NetSuite is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment, as NetSuite does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other classification protected by Federal, state, or local law.
NetSuite - 4 months ago
copy to clipboard
NetSuite is focused on helping midsized companies and divisions of large corporations manage their core business processes in a single...