Facilitate the prioritization and scheduling of application release/project scope across multiple business and technology initiatives.
Tasks include but are not limited to the following:
- Facilitate scope estimation with team
- Facilitate prioritization and scheduling of scope into releases
- Ensure data integrity in release management tool
- Monitor adherence to the SDLC process
- Define and manage release/project milestones
- Manage release/project budget and staffing
- Monitor and report release/project status
As the world’s leading and most diverse derivatives marketplace, CME Group ( www.cmegroup.com ) is where the world comes to manage risk. Based in Chicago, with offices in New York, London, Singapore, Calgary, Houston, São Paulo, Singapore, Tokyo and Washington D.C., our team of more than 2,500 employees has an impact on the global economy every day. We offer:
- Must have a Bachelors degress in Computer Science, Engineering or other technical field
- Must have a minimum of 3 years of experience managing distributed software releases/projects
- Must have experience managing release/project resources with varying skills levels
- Must be able to take direction and work independently
- Must have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Must be flexible to change and able to balance and communicate schedule impacts in a timely manner
- Must be able to work off hours and weekends if needed
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or currently have a Green Card
- PMP is a plus
- Experience with Agile software development methodologies is a plus
- Experience with Java/Oracle/Unix is a plus
- Experience with the Atlassian toolset is a plus
- Experience in the financial services industry is a plus, particularly in futures and trade processing
The widest range of global benchmark futures and options available across all major asset classes;
The most advanced trading technology;
Industry-leading clearing and risk management capabilities;
A relentless customer focus, serving leading investment and commercial banks, hedge funds, proprietary trading firms, pension funds, sovereign wealth funds, asset managers, corporations and individual traders; and,
A great place to work.
With this strong foundation in place, we are looking to continue growing our business in both listed and over-the-counter markets. To support this growth, we are seeking highly motivated individuals to help foster our corporate culture and uphold our core values of leading with conviction and integrity, advancing the global economy, building lasting relationships and acting with ingenuity every day.
We hope you will consider joining our world-class team.