****THIS IS A HOT JOB****
The main goal of the job is to manage and organizethe TCAD support for the development of new technology nodes (20nm, 14mm and below) using TCAD software (Taurus & Sentaurus platforms). The candidate must be capable to work closely with the device management team and the PI management teamss. The candidate needs also to be able to work independently to solve the TCAD issues and to work as TCAD expert in larger team providing support to solve critical device and process integration issues.
Specific Responsibilities Include:
- technical leadership position for :
*Calibration of the TCAD process&device decks
* Transistor performance optimization
*Advanced process simulations for new process architectures comparison
*Advanced device simulations for CMOS and NVM devices - 3D simualtions for Sram and SER modeling
- Management skill for a team of 15+ Tcad engineers
- Very good interpersonal skills
- Very good communication skills
- MS with 15 years experience, or Ph.D. with 12 years experience in Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- Good relationship building skills
- Able to work in a team environment
- Strong written, oral communication and presentation skills
- Past experience in management
- MS or PhD in EE or equivalent
GLOBALFOUNDRIES entered the foundry industry in early 2009 with a simple but ambitious goal to become the world's first truly global foundry. In a short span of time, we have achieved this milestone with manufacturing operations spanning three continents for flexible and secure supply. Furthermore, we are charting a bold new course to completely reshape the landscape of the foundry industry through a collaborative approach to both technology development and customer engagement.
Our manufacturing centers in Germany, the United States and Singapore deliver advanced technologies to market in high volume and mature yield faster than any other foundry in the world, and offer an outstanding legacy of foundry operational and customer service excellence. Our global manufacturing footprint is supported by major facilities for research, development and design enablement located near the major hubs of semiconductor activity in the US, Europe and Asia.
For more information please visit: www.globalfoundries.com .
GLOBALFOUNDRIES - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard