Manager in Training
Exciting opportunities await you at Security Finance, a recognized leader in the finance industry. Our past accomplishments and future results are directly attributable to the individual successes of our people. During a time when other companies are experiencing restructuring and downsizing, Security Finance continues to prosper. Join our Management team today !
- Closed Sundays
- Hours of Operation M-F 8:30-5:30 (will work until 8 pm two nights a week and/or Saturday 8:30-12:30)
- One of the largest national leaders in the small loan industry
- 900+ offices in 16 states and still growing!
- We can offer challenges and opportunities that others cannot match
- Life, Health, and Dental benefits
- Very competitive 401K retirement plan
- Must be willing to relocate
- Paid vacations and holidays
Training will be given over a 6 to 12 month period to learn how to manage the overall operation of a branch office including all phases of lending, collecting, and direction of staff.
- Must be willing to travel within a regional area to receive training from experienced branch managers and district supervisors.
- After the training is complete, candidate must be willing to relocate within the state for a management position.
Collection experience preferred
Sales experience preferred
Great customer service skills
Must be at least 18 years of age
Valid drivers license and acceptable driving record
Ability to travel
Pass a criminal background check
Must have acceptable credit
Established in Spartanburg, SC in 1955, the company has now grown across 14 states and Mexico, employing thousands of professionals....