As a Manager Trainee you are on the fast track to management starting out in our customer service role while learning the consumer loan business from the ground up.
- Traveling within a regional area to receive training from experienced branch managers and district supervisors
- Developing and maintaining customer relations
- Providing exceptional customer service
- Achieving account gain through proven loan judgment and effective customer solicitation Ensuring prompt completion of loan applications
At Security Finance we understand that our past accomplishments and future achievements are directly connected to the individual successes of our people. We are proud to offer a competitive compensation and full benefits package.
- Company paid Health insurance (employee only)
- Competitive 401(k) with match
- Life and Dental benefits
- Paid holidays and vacation
- Profit Sharing
- Closed on Sundays
We are looking for a highly-motivated, success-driven individual for our management training program. Great customer service is at the core of what we do and need a Manager Trainee that shares our focus and is eager to learn the consumer loan business.
- 18 years of age or older
- Stable work history
- Prior management experience in a related industry, highly preferred
- Collections and/or sales experience, preferred
- Willingness to relocate within the state for a management position after training is complete
- Great customer service skills
- Valid driver’s license, acceptable driving record, and reliable transportation
- Ability to travel
- Pass a criminal background check and credit check
Security Finance - 21 months ago
Folks looking for a little financial security might turn to Security Finance Corporation of Spartanburg. Founded in 1955, the consumer loan...