Under the direction of the assigned supervisor, the primary function of this management trainee position is to become familiar with banking operations and procedures by performing assigned duties, responsibilities and projects throughout the bank system.
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following:
- Rotates through various key business units to learn the bank’s comprehensive menu of products and services and explore career interests.
- Participates with immediate supervisor and training department representative in development of a personal job training schedule, with consideration given to education and previous work background.
- Responsible for completion of duties related to a variety of office positions in community office locations including teller, new accounts roles, lending roles, and office management.
- Participates in and may also lead projects with various managers throughout the organization
- Attends meetings, in-house trainings, and mentoring sessions as directed
- Works with immediate supervisor in on-going professional skills development
- May also perform business development activity in branch service area
- Explains, promotes, cross-sells or refers bank, insurance and trust products or services.
- Reviews emails and branch messages to remain current on policy or procedural changes and new product offerings.
- Acts as a sub to cover employee absences
- May also participate in community involvement projects as assigned
- Travel to additional FIB&T offices may be required
Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; or two to four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
First International Bank and Trust is a full-service independent community bank. We are proud to be family-owned and offer our customers...