Manager of Branch Operations
A Significant and Meaningful Career Opportunity!
About our Firm
Founded in 1979 and headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, Ronald Blue & Co., LLC is one of the largest independent fee-only wealth management firms in the United States. We employ approximately 275 staff members, manage over $7 billion in investment assets, and serve more than 6,000 clients in almost all 50 states. (12/31/12). Our company exists to provide wisdom for wealth, based on biblical principles, so we can help our clients experience financial peace of mind and focus on what matters most in life. Through a network of 14 branch offices and four distinct divisions, the company provides financial services to clients across the wealth spectrum in these key areas.
• Comprehensive, fee-only financial & estate planning
• Tax preparation & business consulting
• Investment analysis & management
• Retirement Plan Services
• Philanthropic counsel & strategies for charitable giving
• Wealth Transfer Planning
We are currently seeking an Operations Manager in our Indianapolis, IN branch office to lead the day-to-day operational, administrative and financial management functions for the Branch. This position, which reports to the Branch Managing Director, will include, but is not limited to, the following responsibilities:
Desired Qualities and Skills
- Preparing, reviewing, analyzing and distributing financial and management reports making appropriate recommendations where indicated
- Designing and implementing processes, procedures and organizational structure to enhance Branch efficiencies
- Managing facilities and vendor contracts and relationships
- Facilitating and overseeing people-related activities including recruitment, on-boarding, training, performance review preparation, compensation actions, coaching, growth and development planning, and problem resolution ensuring consistency Branch-wide
- Supporting branch leadership by facilitating and coordinating Branch-wide communication, meetings, events, and activities
- Providing leadership to branch support personnel by facilitating regular meetings, overseeing workflow, and providing support in their relationships with Branch and Home Office personnel
- Assisting the Firm’s Compliance Department in monitoring Branch activities, addressing items of concern and reporting violations to ensure issues are handled in an appropriate and timely manner
- Serving as liaison with RB&Co. Home Office support departments
The successful candidate will have:
This position requires a minimum of eight (8) years' prior related experience and an undergraduate degree, preferably in Finance, Investments, Accounting, Business, or Business Management. Candidates with prior financial services, investment, or accounting experience and a Master's degree will receive preference.
- A demonstrated ability to positively influence all levels of personnel through excellent people and problem solving skills
- The desire and ability to learn and grow in a dynamic, flexible and often demanding professional environment
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing
- Strong financial and mathematical skills and keen attention to detail
- Intermediate to advanced MS Excel skills
- Personal integrity and the ability to discreetly handle confidential data
- Experience and industry knowledge in financial services, accounting and/or investments strongly preferred
This position is located at our Indianapolis branch office which is located at:
9229 Delegates Row, Suite 200, Indianapolis, IN 46240
How to Apply
Please visit www.ronblue.com/careers to submit your resume and cover letter. Prior to applying for this position, please visit www.ronblue.com and review it thoroughly. Should you decide to apply after prayerful consideration, make sure to include a cover letter which includes your answers to all of the requested questions. Once you have applied for this position, please add ronblue.com to your email's spam filter 'white' list or 'safe senders' list. This setting is often found in your email account under Mail / Options. This will ensure that any correspondence from us will be received by your email in-box.
Ronald Blue - 16 months ago
copy to clipboard
Founded in 1979, Ronald Blue & Co. is one of the largest independent fee-only wealth management firms in the United States with more...