Manager of Customer Service and Selling: Bloomingdale's New York, NY
The Manager of Customer Service and Selling is responsible for supporting the store organization in their effort to drive a Professional Service and Selling Culture that builds effective and loyal relationships with their customers resulting in sales growth.
Following are the specific responsibilities of the position:
- Owns all aspects of the NPS and TUWYT customer feedback system centrally; provides weekly audits to stores re: response time and quality of response; troubleshoots technical problems for stores.
- Partners with the Macy’s INC group to ensure that system enhancements that support the Bloomingdale’s culture are on the roadmap and that resources are dedicated to their completion.
Review Components may include the following as part of annual goal writing:
- Based on consistent communication with the stores and knowledge of customer feedback via NPS/TUWYT, decides what the critical service issues are and determines the appropriate solutions to communicate to the stores. Creates appropriate material to communicate, train and execute those solutions.
- Analyzes and publishes monthly NPS reporting to the organization
- Acts as liaison between the stores, the customer, and Macy’s Inc. legal on all special attention customer issues; coordinates resolution efforts, communicates with the customers and advises on settlements
- Works with customers to resolve customer complaints that come through the central office. Decides what the appropriate action is to take on behalf of the company.
- Serves as a liaison to the Macy’s Inc. Selling Service team for the BLM division; participates in Service Team meetings.
- Maintains the content of the Clienteling and Customer Satisfaction Website
- Maintains the content of all Service, Selling and Clienteling training materials and support
- Tracks telephone audits (Calls not answered) and ensures that attention and effort is sustained in this service area.
- Collaborates with Education department and other central areas to ensure that training and communication materials across pyramids deliver a consistent message and are up to date. Decides how to evolve materials to deliver a cohesive expectation.
- Decides what On the Job service and selling training is needed in the stores. Partners with VP, Regional Customer Loyalty Managers, and Education department to develop and create these materials, workshops, and support resources as required. Will own the writing and communication of the selected materials.
- NPS Service scores- raw score and improvement
- Loyallist metrics
- b-connected client sales results
- Quality and timeliness of communication of service/clienteling results and status of initiatives in accordance with agreed upon timetable
- Position is bonus eligible
Bloomingdale’s is an equal opportunity employer, committed to a diverse inclusive work environment.
- 4 year college degree
- 3-5 years of service and selling related experience
- Ability to make decisions on behalf of the company
- Ability to handle sensitive customer complaints with appropriate partnerships with Human Resources and the legal department
- Strong analytical ability
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong team player, able to effectively collaborate with people at different levels
Bloomingdale's - 17 months ago
Popular culture goes on sale every day at Bloomingdale's. A subsidiary of retail giant Macy's, Bloomingdale's boasts more than 40 upscale...