HR Remedy is a human capital consulting firm familiar with navigating the issues, environments, and situations faced by organizations today. Corporations also rely on HR Remedy to help identify, develop, motivate, and retain key executives and emerging leaders through one-on-one coaching and group training programs.
The purpose of the role is to enhance the success of SolArc Right Angle users and provide technical services to the Business Team. More specifically, an individual in the role will add their unique mixture of problem solving skills and broad based business, technical and Right Angle knowledge to successfully support and maintain the company SolArc Right Angle and other company production environments.
Key Accountabilities: Include the following and other duties may be assigned.
- Serve as Internal SolArc Right Angle Administrator.
- Ensure proper administration and setup of SolArc software offerings.
- Administer SolArc Right Angle security and perform analyses.
- Understand and apply SQL and PowerBuilder programming skills to support the applications.
- Coordinate with the Applications and Operations Service Delivery team regarding server, database and patch administration.
- Assist in writing reports / provisions / other technical extensions within RightAngle.
- Create documentation and supporting materials when needed.
- Monitor and ensure proper usage of SolArc RightAngle by end users.
- Help users become self-sufficient by mentoring and addressing their issues.
- Log issues received from users on company SharePoint site.
- Investigate and analyze issues received from the BES Right Angle users.
- Use SQL and Right Angle knowledge to investigate issues.
- Liaise with company Business Contacts to prioritize issues and communicate progress.
- When applicable log issues with SolArc using RAID online.
- Maintain customer status on all RAID issues.
- Work with SolArc to facilitate issue resolution including any database logistics and recreation needs.
- Prioritization of issues using tools on mysolarc.com.
- Communicate with SolArc Account Owner to resolve issues that will include sending all requested information and answer questions on issues. (This will probably require collaboration with specific power users and general user community).
- Manage the need for user availability for detailed questions or meetings around specific issues.
- Participate in special projects as needed.
- Bachelor Degree in MIS, Information Systems/Technologies, Computer Science or other related discipline OR equivalent combination of education and experience required.
- 5+ years of IT experience required, including analysis, design and application development, as well as project leadership.
- Ability to recreate, analyze and debug an issue using available tools including SQL.
- Working knowledge of the industry best practices and their relationship to Right Angle modules.
ZipRecruiter - 15 months ago