Subsidiary of global media company is seeking a Finance Manager within their North American CFO's group - ideally 6+ years experience, media or advertising industry preferred.
Position will report to a Senior Vice President of Finance and be involved in the following:
Highly visible position to senior management, room to advance and attractive benefit package.
- Managing client finance responsibilities including the financial performance of assigned clients and projects
- Responsibility for managing projects against scopes of work, all aspects of budgeting, financial analysis and revenue projections
- Oversee production of client financial statements, including P&L's, multi period budgets and forecasts
- Prepare reveue forecasts and finacial roll- ups for monthly account reviews
- Perform trend analysis and ensure that contracts are within negotiated and agreed upon parameters and cost control guidelines
- Provide analytical support and other special projects for the CFO and COO
Email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Monster - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard