Manager of IT Business Solutions - SOA
Veredus is currently seeking a Manager of IT Business Solutions which will be 50% hands on and 50% managerial for a direct hire opportunity with a client located in Orlando, FL. The positions comes with a great base including bonus potential, equity and relocation assistance.
Manager of IT Business Solutions Required Technical Skills:
• 5+ years of experience with SOA solution architecture and implementation; 2+ years of experience specifically with Oracle SOA Suite solution architecture and Oracle SOA Suite integration development (using Oracle BPEL or Oracle Service Bus); experience in implementing Oracle SOA and AIA Foundation Suite components
• 8+ years of proven project management experience in application development and system design with large scale business applications
• 5+ years of experience managing enterprise software implementation projects (both packaged software and custom-development projects)
• 3+ years of experience successfully leading teams and managing employee performance
• Experience and demonstrated competency in managing resources, tasks, contracts, scope, and budgets for projects in the context of large, enterprise-wide technology initiatives
• Solid understanding of project financial budgets, variance management and reporting.
• Strong product management mind-set and skills including experience with and a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into functional business requirements, application and operational requirements
• Experience leading technical solution design and developing detailed project plans including resource allocation/scheduling. Experience and demonstrated competency with Microsoft Project and Visio.
Manager of IT Business Solutions Roles and Responsibilities:
• Develop and lead SOA governance process. Drive standardization of interfaces moving towards canonical data models, reuse of data, services and other software assets across the enterprise
• Plan, lead and manage a portfolio of IT Business Solution projects to ensure goals and objectives of each project are accomplished within prescribed time frames and budgets.
• Work closely with and manage both internal development teams and external integration partners to align project objectives, define discrete team deliverables, and ensure project milestones are achieved with high quality.
• Develop resources strategies, allocating staff, tools and specialized support as necessary to ensure commitments are met.
• Ensure appropriate and detailed project work plans are in place for all projects. Regularly review progress to ensure that projects are on schedule and within budget.
• Provide direction to project leaders and integrate project activities with other IT functions such as data security, network operations, etc. to ensure successful project implementation.
• Work closely with key stakeholders and other project team members to ensure that functional requirements and technical design specifications are prioritized, detailed and complete.
• Ensure technical designs are forward-looking to envision potential future requirements and business needs thus ensuring solutions are flexible and extensible.
• Adhere to SDLC and technology architecture requirements. Contribute to architecture design principles and standards as appropriate.
Follow us on our BLOG to see more jobs like this: http://orlando.vereduscorp.com/
Candidates work with a professional recruiter whose average experience is eight years in the industry. That means they have intimate knowledge of the Information Technology industry and market trends-who is in demand now and who will be next. Your Veredus Recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and desires. They also counsel their candidates in resume writing, interviewing, and career planning so when there's a position you really want, you're fully prepared to get it. Additionally, Veredus provides the following benefits:
o Medical Benefits
o Consultant Lunches and Outings
o Dental Benefits
o Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
o ATOP-Accrued Time Off Program
o Consultant Web-Site
o Name Plates
o Care packages/Survival packs
o Dedicated Consulting Services Representative
Veredus recently was ranked as "Best Staffing Firms to Work for 2011" by Staffing Industry Analysts in a recent survey
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Want to be as prepared as possible?
Click on the link below and you will have access to the Veredus Interview Prep Video - culled from hundreds of years of collective experience in preparing candidates for that all important job interview:
Veredus Corporation - 17 months ago
Veredus provides the best IT professionals for contract and permanent placement. By taking the time to understand each company’s...