Manager of Library Operations I @
Ralph Ellison Library
Job Summary: Responsible for the day-to-day management of a small to medium sized community library, including, but not limited to, library services, collection management, facility management, staff and volunteer management, budget preparation and oversight, programming, community related activities, and safety. This requires excellent customer service skills, building and maintaining strategic relationships; planning and organizational skills; and the ability to create and maintain a library that is an inviting and innovative link to the world.
Salary & Hours: $57,179.20 annual. Must be available all hours the library is open; must work a minimum of one evening a week and one Saturday or Sunday once a month . This position is overtime exempt.
Benefits: The Metropolitan Library System provides the following benefits to full-time employees.
· Health benefits that include medical, dental, and prescription coverage
· Vision coverage paid in full
· Vacation Leave @ 8 hours per month
· Sick leave @ 8 hours per month
· 9 paid holidays
· Great retirement plan (Defined Contribution Plan)
· Scholarship reimbursement opportunities
· Life and AD&D Insurance paid in full
· Long Term Care paid in full
· Long Term Disability paid in full
Location: Ralph Ellison Library, 2000 NE 23rd, Oklahoma City, OK.
Qualifications: Master's degree in Library Science from an accredited college or university and two years of management experience.
Please attach your resume and cover letter to be considered for this position
Metropolitan Library System - 7 months ago