Callen-Lorde is seeking a flexible individual to join our staff as the Manager of Medicaid Facilitated Enrollment. The Facilitated Enroller Manager will serve as the primary contact to the New York State Department of Health regarding all issues related to the facilitated enrollment contract. The Manager oversees five facilitated enrollers and provides ongoing supervision. The Manager will establish and maintain strong connections with partnering agencies. The Facilitated Enroller Manager conducts all quality assurance functions to ensure weekly and monthly goals are being met. The Manager of Facilitated Enrollment will outreach to new enrollment sites including small businesses and represent Callen-Lorde at community events.
The Health Center is open Monday through Saturday. Some evening hours will be required. Salary will depend on experience and will be accompanied by an excellent benefits package, including individual medical and dental insurance, life insurance, short- and long-term disability insurance, generous vacation/leave time, and optional 401K/403B plans.
Send cover letter and resume including salary requirements to:
- Master’s degree preferred, Bachelor’s degree required.
- Working knowledge of Medicaid and its associated programs.
- 1 – 3 years of prior experience supervising a staff of 5 or more.
- 1-3 years prior experience running a grant funded program and contract monitoring.
- Experience in social services, case management and/or entitlements work preferred.
- Experience working with agencies that serve diverse populations including gay, bisexual, transgender and communities of color.
- Computer literacy essential.
- Prior experience in a health care setting (preferred).
- Working knowledge of Affordable Care Act (preferred).
- Bilingual (Spanish/English preferred).
- Knowledge of related entitlement programs and services (preferred).
Subject: Manager of Facilitated Enrollment Search
Callen-Lorde Community Health Center
356 West 18th Street, New York, NY 10011
(NO TELEPHONE INQUIRIES WILL BE ACCEPTED)
Callen-Lorde - 17 months ago
copy to clipboard
Callen-Lorde Community Health Center provides sensitive, quality health care and related services primarily to New York's lesbian, gay,...