Reporting to the Director of Athletics and Fitness Programs. The Manager of the Fitness Center will assist the Director in
controlling the activities of the Fitness Center. The Manager plans, develops, and implements Health and Wellness programs,
courses and workshops, including but not limited to physical fitness programs and health and wellness education for students, faculty
and staff. The Manager trains students, faculty and staff in the proper use of Fitness Center equipment; monitors and inspects
the Fitness Center and equipment on an ongoing basis, and maintains proficiency in related safety standards. The Manager
assists in hiring, training and supervising the Fitness Center staff.
Salary Range: $50,000.00-$55,000.00
- Bachelor's degree in Physical Education, Exercise Science, Kinesiology or closely related field
- A minimum of three years related experience required; supervisory experience preferred
- Experience working in a Fitness Center
- Must be a certified personal trainer
- CPR certification
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including evenings and weekends as required
- Experience with MS Office
- Proven ability to work effectively with a diverse faculty, staff and student population
- Demonstrated excellence in oral, written and interpersonal communications
Review Date: . TO ENSURE CONSIDERATION APPLICATION MATERIALS MUST BE RECEIVED BY FEBRUARY 14, 2013.
SUBMIT COVER LETTER AND RESUME ADDRESSING THE REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS TO:
Go to: www.interviewexchange.com select the customers link-top right and then select Bunker Hill Community College. Email large transcript files to
bhccresumes bhcc.mas.edu or fax to (617)-228-3328.
HispanicsInHigherEd.com - 10 months ago